We are currently looking for a Junior Engineer to join our Mill
Some specific duties of the right candidate will include, but
are not limited to:
Assisting our Head of Engineering with the daily maintenance of
all Mill Chicago equipment including:
- Monitor Calibration;
- Maintain tidiness and safety of all technical areas including
MCR, suites, workshops and storage areas.
- Upgrade, install and move systems in a timely manner to ensure
the production schedule is maintained.
- Routine maintenance of 2d workstations, monitors and VTRs.
- Manufacturing and adapting custom hardware eg. audio monitoring
- Assisting the Facility manager with technical building issues
eg. tripped fuses.
- General Firefighting ie. responding to technical requests from
ops, production and scheduling.
Manage quality control on all projects undertaken and give
feedback when required to Head of Engineering and fellow
The ideal candidate will have have:
- Excellent customer service i.e. systems, response times,
turnaround, and quality of support service.
- Successful installation of projects to deadline.
- Successful implementation of maintenance and upgrades.
- Assist in maintaining The Mill's technical lead in the post
knowledge and experience
Degree or equivalent qualification in Technology.
Some experience as an Engineer within professional film and
video, television environment would be an advantage.
Apply for Junior Engineer