Meet our recruiters and experts from The Mill Paris and others Technicolor Creative Studios at View Conference in Turin (Italy) & online from 17th to 19th of October, to uncover all about CG, Interactive Techniques, Digital Cinema, 2D/3D Animation, VR and AR, Gaming, VFX and job opportunities across Technicolor Creative Studios and The Academy.
- Ron Edwards, Global Head of Commercial Development, L&D.
He will be able to discuss with you the Academy which today has more than 20 VFX and Animation courses delivered around the world to 2,000+ students per year wanting to jump start their career and become production ready.
- Jonathan McFall, Texture Trainer at Technicolor Creative Studios Academy.
As a texturing artist and trainer, he will give you advice and explain the content of the Academy’s courses, including the software studied.
- Edward Ware, Executive Talent Specialist, Film Episodic VFX at MPC.
With more than 20+ years of experience working in Film, Episodic, Advertising, Post-Production, and Broadcast TV, he will be the go-to guy for senior staff who want to join the team.
- Arnaud Chaumat, Talent Acquisition Partner The Mill / MPC Paris.
He will be present to answer questions, advise and recruit artists in all disciplines to join The Mill and/or MPC studios in Paris.
- Estelle Ducarteron, Lead Talent Acquisition & Outreach Specialist at Mikros Animation.
Estelle is at your disposal during VIEW to give you all the information regarding French and Canadian opportunities at Mikros Animation. She will tell you about the advantages of joining one of the Technicolor Creative Studios and the possible career paths.